Australian Overseas Education And Training

Study abroad in Australia. Our license qualified Australian Overseas Education And Training agent, known as the Blue Sky Study Agency will guide you through all necessary steps for you to study in Australia - from acquiring passport to finding your accommodation, such as home-stay places. We have several partner Universities registered, University of Southern Queensland (USQ) - Fraser Coast and Central Queensland University (CQU) - Rockhampton. The University will be selected depending on that years abroad programme.

Currently, we only provide the Australian overseas abroad programme for Universities in Japan that has an English department subject, so individual students planning to abroad Australia may not be applicable. Universities in Japan interested in joining the programme could contact us at our support desk for more information.

The cost and detailed programme will depended on each University, but you may find case studies at one of our partner Universities in Japan: Baiko Gakuin (Japanese).